Headlines News :
iklan banner 728 x 90
Home » » No One Knows Me

No One Knows Me

Written By Saddnezh Riviera on Juni 12, 2012 | 06.44

No One Knows Me.....

 

 

No one knows anything...
No one feels for me...

Yet loneliness is killing me...
Yeah..., I remain so happy...
Yet tears are in my eyes...
How many ask about me...?
How many feel my troubles...?
One..., two..., or three...
And the rest are moving away from me...
And no one ask me...
How are you...? You're hurt..., who hurt you...?
You're tired..., who did this to you...?
And..., why did your lover forget about you...?
There is no embrace for me anymore...
I can't take it anymore..., no way...
And everyone is saying goodbye to me...
I'm crying and no one reaches out to me...
To wipe the tears from my cheek...
How come everytime happiness visits me...
It is destroyed in a moment...
While the years pass me by...
With endless misery...
With suffering tears...
And I can't even make it stop...
And nobody see this tears I cry...

No one knows anything...

No one feels for me...




Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Saddnezh Riviera - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template